With Intento MT Hub you can smoothly use your IBM account. You can find steps on how to connect your IBM account below.
- Go to Intento Console: https://console.inten.to/accounts
- Click Connected Accounts tab on the left (you need to have at least an MT Expert subscription level with Intento)
- Scroll the list of MT providers down until you see IBM.
- Click "Connect your own account":
- Come up with credentials name in CredentialId field, it could be used later as a credential alias in API calls so it should be unique for each account you connect.
- Enter "apikey" value in the user field, then enter your password, location and instance as shown in the instruction below.
- Click CHECK AND CONNECT. Wait for status OK and set this account as Default.
Now, you are all set to use your IBM account with Intento.
How to obtain your credentials for IBM account:
- Go to Resource list → https://cloud.ibm.com/resources
Select Language Translator resource and click on “Service credentials”:
- Please note that the user field should contain "apikey" value: