1. First, you'd have to obtain your very own Systran license at https://www.systransoft.com/
2. Once you get a license, go to Intento Console (https://console.inten.to/) and click Connected Accounts tab on the left
3. Scroll the list of MT providers down to until you see SYSTRAN Translate PRO and click on "Connect your own account":
5. Put out the credentials name in the Credential Id field, it could be used later as a credential alias in API calls
6. Specify your Systran API key as"key" parameter. The key can be obtained in your Systran profile page.
7. "URL" field should be filled with https://api-translate.systran.net
Please make sure it contains https:// and does not contain extra spaces and/or quotation marks
8. Press CHECK AND CONNECT and wait for OK status
9. Select this account as "default" to use this account for all the translations routed to Systran.
Now, you are all set to use Systran account with Intento