Service Account setup
- Go to the Yandex.Cloud console (https://console.cloud.yandex.ru/)
- Click on the directory you need (default in most of cases):
- Choose Service accounts and click on a specific service account:
How to create Yandex API Key
In Yandex, there is no way to look at a previously generated API Key. If you lost the key or it became insecure, you need to replace it with generating a new API Key.
- Go to the service account settings as described above
- Make an API Key. To do this, first, click on Create a new key, and then on Create an API key:
- Enter a description of the API Key in the pop-up window:
- Copy and save your secret key before closing the window — you will need to specify it later in the Connected Accounts section in the Intento Console:
Adding Yandex.Cloud API Key to Intento Connected Accounts
- Go to Connected Accounts in the Intento Console: https://console.inten.to/accounts
- Open Yandex Cloud Translate API v2 section
- Click on CONNECT YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
- You can change the name (credential Id) of a set of access settings; enter Yandex API Key in the key field.
- Click on CHECK AND CONNECT. Wait for status OK. If you do not get a status change for a couple of minutes, try to refresh the page. Then you can use your Yandex account through Intento Connected Accounts.
How to create a new service account
- Go to Yandex.Cloud Console (https://console.cloud.yandex.ru/)
- Click on the directory you need (default in the most of cases) and choose "Service Accounts". Then click on "create a service account":
- Enter the name of a Service Account, click on Add the role, choose the Editor role, then click on "Create":
- Yandex.Cloud manager may reach out to you and ask to create a payment account if it hasn’t been created yet.