With Intento MT Hub you can smoothly use your DeepL account. You can find steps on how to connect your DeepL account below.
- Go to Intento Console: https://console.inten.to/accounts
- Click Connected Accounts tab on the left (you need to have at least an MT Expert subscription level with Intento)
- Scroll the list of MT providers down until you see DeepL API v1 and v2 lines. Click on the line according to your key.
- Expand the section according to your DeepL key. In the examples below,
- Click CONNECT YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
- Come up with credentials name in CredentialId field, it could be used later as a credential alias in API calls so it should be unique for each account you connect.
- Specify your DeepL key as Key parameter (you can find the key here: https://www.deepl.com/en/pro-account/)
- Click "Check and connect". Wait for the status "OK".
- Select this account as Default
Now, you are all set to use your DeepL account with Intento.