- Fixed a bug with the translation of formatted segments for some providers
- Ability to translate formatted segments as plain text
- Improved list of models and glossaries
- Correction of bug with choosing HTML or XML format for the provider for tagged segments
- Added version for Trados Studio 2021beta
- Used en-zh language pair for some providers to check plugin settings
- Fixed bug with using Connected Accounts with mandatory authentication.
- Connect your own provider accounts easily with the new Connected Accounts feature. Just add your keys via Intento Console and use in the plugin right away - no need to fill in any other user credentials
- In the case of using a custom model or glossary, the plugin remembers the language pair specified in the settings form.
- We added the ability to change the name for the plugin settings
- Improved translation for Chinese dialects
- We fixed a bug in the splashing form.
- Performance improvements for documents with complex formatting
- Try out the new interface of the Intento plugin. It's more straightforward and user-friendly now.
Looking forward for your feedback! Reach us at https://inten.to/support
- The key feature of the new plugin version is a smart settings form. Type in your credentials and the plugin will verify them even before applying and using it during translation. If there are any invalid data, you will get immediate feedback so you can update credentials right away.
- We improved settings form performance - now it looks perfect at all high resolution screens.
- Now we support HTTP Proxy via Intento plugin - set up your HTTP proxy if you have any specific security requirements or network restrictions
- We fixed the problem with Google account credentials - now you can translate through Google Cloud Translate API if you have any number of stored credentials available in Intento Console.
- Some MT providers do not support translation of the formatted texts (html, xml) with angle brackets - they replace this type of brackets with tags in translation. Now we moderate this case on our side - no more brackets replacement if you translate via Intento plugin.
- We fixed the problem with system tags addition by some providers while translating formatted text.
- We updated glossary control logic - now you can type in your glossary URL, if there’s no appropriate glossary found for your credentials.
- We fixed some issues in tagged documents translation - now they are processed properly by providers that support xml.
- Settings form scaling is updated - now you will see the perfect layout of the plugin form with any screen resolution
- No more glitches with Tabs - switch between interface elements in any way that you prefer more
- Payload feature is updated - if you have any connectivity or performance problems with the plugin, you can switch Payload logging on and all local activities and errors will be saved as logs in Temp folder on your computer. These logs will make problem investigation faster and easier
- We fixed Settings naming issue - now you will see the whole string with providers name in the end
- Smart Routing was significantly improved for tagged documents
- Settings form is more reliable now and does not flash with temporary error comments
- ApiKey can be saved in the local registry to simplify settings of the new translation
- We improved tagged documents translation process - no more collisions with tags while translating XML/HTML formats
Several cool updates in this release:
- Smart Routing feature, which selects the best general-purpose MT engine for your language pair based on our regular benchmarks.
- Support for new Google Cloud Advanced Translation API, including custom glossary support.
- Translation of the formatted segments (HTML, XML). If the segment contains tags, the plugin uses proper mode for the MT provider you selected.
- Simplified usage of MT providers on your own contracts. Just use Credentials Id from Intento Console instead of complex auth structures.
- Now pre-translation mode works faster as we figured out how to batch requests from Trados.
- We have simplified using of Google AutoML.
- Just connect your account in the Intento Console (https://console.inten.to/credentials) and set your credential id in the plugin settings.
- Small updates under the hood. No more bugs with null payload to translate.
- MT provider parameters (authentication, custom models) are now identified as required or optional (depending on provider).
- We found you may see some errors when using Intento Sandbox key, and now they're gone.
We added support for SDL Trados Studio 2015/2017.
There are some interface changes as well:
- We added links to Intento website (https://inten.to) so you could sign up right from the plugin settings.
- You may choose to hide your API key (useful to share a screenshot to your Twitter feed)
- Our no-trace policy makes debugging difficult sometimes. We added an option to you can let our support engineer see what exactly goes wrong.
- Please welcome our first version of the plugin for SDL Trados Studio 2019 and share your feedback in the SDL AppStore.