Intento Translator for Word and Excel
The name of Intento add-in for Microsoft Word is Intento Translator for Word and Excel.
Intento Translator provides you with a simple way to translate and read documents in your preferred language. The Smart Routing feature allows you to get the best available translation quality according to our internal benchmarks.
Also, you can select any of the Machine Translation engines integrated with Intento MT Hub: Alibaba, Amazon, Baidu, CloudTranslation, DeepL, Google (including AutoML), GTCOM, IBM, Kakao, Microsoft, ModernMT, Naver, PROMT, SAP, SDL, SYSTRAN, Tencent, Tilde, Yandex, Youdao.
Also, you may want to try how this add-in works in Excel. Read about it in this article
- Word 2013+
- Word 2016+
- Word 2016 for Mac
- Word Online
- You can translate part of the Word document
- You can translate and replace part of the Word document
- In this release, we bundled two add-ins, Intento Translator for Word and Intento Translator for Spreadsheets, into the one new add-in Intento Translator for Word and Excel
- Seamless sign-in. Now users can sign in and sign up using e-mail and password or via Google social sign-in.
- Now languages and providers capabilities are shown for non-signed-up users
- New “translate and replace” context menu command was added. Now you can instantly translate and replace a part of the Word document.
- Translate a part of the Word document
- Guided tutorial