How to install the Intento Add-in
- Go to the RWS Appstore section in the menu in the top right corner.
- Go to the Add-ons section and find Intento in the search bar.
- Click on Install.
- Fill in your API key from the Console in the opened configuration modal.
- Click Complete.
How to configure the plugin
First of all, we need configured File type configuration - an available type of file configuration.
- Go to the Resources section in the menu.
- Click on New File Type Configuration.
- Fill in the values and click the Create button. The location select field is a folder system in Trados enterprise to store different resources and projects.
- Choose your new file type configuration.
- Choose the file types you want to translate.
- Go to the Projects section in the top menu.
- Click the New Project button.
- Fill in the fields, and click the Next button.
- Choose Intento Translation Engine.
- Click Add Machine Translation Model.
Select the translation model and click Add.
- Click the next button until you open the Workflow section. Make sure that the Machine Translation step is included in the workflow.
If you want to edit your files in the segment editor, include the Translation step in the workflow.
- Assign this step to someone/a group of people. They will have access to the segment editor.
- Click Create.
- Go to your project from the Projects tab and add the files you want to translate.
- Click the Start Project button to start the translation pipeline.
- Track the progress of the pipeline in the Task History section.
Once the machine translation step is completed, you can find your translated files in the Files section. You can select your translated file and open it in the segment editor.