With Intento MT Hub, you can smoothly use your OpenAI account. You can find steps on how to connect your OpenAI account below.
- Go to Intento Console: https://console.inten.to/accounts
- Click Connected Accounts tab on the left
- Scroll the list of MT providers down until you see OpenAI model lines, or find OpenAI thorough the search tab. Currently, Intento supports 5 different models from OpenAI. It's important to note that while most OpenAI models don't require a connected account to function, the OpenAI MT via GPT-4 with long context is an exception to this rule.
To connect to this particular model or any of the other OpenAI models using your own account, simply click on the corresponding line or hit the 'CONNECT' button:
- Expand the section accordingly:
- Click CONNECT YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
- Come up with a credentials name in the Credential field, it could be used later as a credential alias in API calls, so it should be unique for each account you connect.
- Specify your OpenAI key as a Key parameter (you can find the key here: https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys)
- Click "Check and connect". Wait for the status "OK".
- Select this account as Default.
Now, you are all set to use your OpenAI account with Intento.