Skip to main content
How to use Microsoft Custom Translator in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Download the Intento add-in for MS Word and Excel here and via this link to get the add-in for Outlook.
- Click on the Intento icon in the top ribbon to open the Intento plug-in panel
- Sign up for the Intento plan or sign in if you are an Intento customer
- Click on your username at the top of the plug-in panel to get to Intento Console
- Set up your Microsoft Account in Intento Console using Connected Accounts
- Upon request, Intento Custom Success Team will set a special Routing Schema which references your custom model for your translation requests.
- Now select Smart Routing in Select a provider section of Intento Add-on panel
- Now all your translations with Intento add-in in MS Office Word, Outlook, and Excel will use your custom Microsoft models.