The name of Intento add-in for Microsoft Outlook is Intento Translator. With Intento Translator you can read all emails in your language using the best Machine Translation engines for every language.
Intento Translator provides you with a simple way to translate and read messages in your preferred language. The Smart Routing feature allows you to get the best available translation quality according to our internal benchmarks.
Also, you can select any of the Machine Translation engines integrated with Intento MT Hub: Alibaba, Amazon, Baidu, CloudTranslation, DeepL, Google (including AutoML), GTCOM, IBM, Kakao, Microsoft, ModernMT, Naver, PROMT, SAP, SDL, SYSTRAN, Tencent, Tilde, Yandex, Youdao.
- Outlook on the Web
- Outlook 2013+
- Outlook 2016 for Mac
- You can translate received messages. This often is called translation in the read mode.
- You can translate the message you're writing or some part of this message. This often is called translation in the compose mode.
- Economy mode. You can choose between translations in the HTML mode and in the text mode. In HTML mode we translate messages with all the HTML markup, which is more expensive. In the text mode, we translate the textual representation of the message, which is cheaper, but the message loses all the visual markup.
- Auto translate mode. In this mode, the add-in will automatically start a translation when the new message is opened, or when the translation settings (languages, provider) is changed.
It is important to mention that the add-in gets linked not to a certain outlook app, but to the mailbox itself. Thus if you download the add-in by entering several separate mail addresses, you will be able to use it with each email account separately. However, the add-in set up for one certain platform will show up on other devices (e.g. if it was set up on PC and opened on a mac later on). Please refer to Microsoft Docs for more information on the matter.
- The main feature introduced in this version is the translation in the compose mode. Now users can translate a selection while composing a message, or the whole message.
- Seamless sign-in. Now users can sign in and sign up using e-mail and password or via Google social sign-in.
- Now languages and providers capabilities are shown for non-signed-up users
- This version introduces the “Economy” mode. Users can choose between text or HTML translations
- “Auto translation” option is now available. With this option on the add-in will automatically translate messages on languages and provider change.
- Now the subject of a message is now translated
- Translates messages in the read mode.