You can use your own MT provider credentials via the Intento MT Hub. To let Intento know that you have your own credentials please follow the steps below:
- Go to Connected Accounts in the Intento Console
- Expand the section of the provider that you want to configure. In the examples below, you can see Google Cloud AutoML Translation API.
- Click on "Connect your own account"
- You can change the name (Credential Id) if desired. Enter all the information required by the provider. You can find detailed information on how to connect your account for Google here. Fields to be filled may differ for different providers:
- Click "Check and connect". Wait a few moments for the "OK" status.
Now you can use your account through Intento Connected Accounts.