With Intento MT Hub, you can smoothly use your DeepL account. You can find steps on how to connect your DeepL account below.
Go to Intento Console: https://console.inten.to/accounts
- Click Connected Accounts tab on the left (you need to have at least an MT Expert subscription level with Intento)
- Scroll the list of MT providers down until you see DeepL API v1 and v2 lines. Click on the line according to your key.
Expand the section according to your DeepL key. In the examples below,
- Click CONNECT YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
- Come up with a credential name in Credentials field, it could be used later as a credential alias in API calls, so it should be unique for each account you connect.
- Specify your DeepL key as Key parameter (you can find the key here: https://www.deepl.com/en/pro-account/)
- Click "Check and connect". Wait for the status "OK".
- Select this account as Default.
Now, you are all set to use your DeepL account with Intento.