With Intento MT Hub you can smoothly use your Amazon account. You can find steps on how to connect your Amazon account below.
- Go to Intento Console: https://console.inten.to/accounts
- Click Connected Accounts tab on the left (you need to have at least an MT Expert subscription level with Intento)
- Scroll the list of MT providers down until you see Amazon line.
- Expand the section according to your Amazon key. In the examples below,
- Click CONNECT YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
- Come up with credentials name in CredentialId field, it could be used later as a credential alias in API calls so it should be unique for each account you connect.
- Specify your Amazon account Access key as access_key parameter; Secret key as secret_key parameter; Service as service parameter; Region as region parameter.
- Click CHECK AND CONNECT. Wait for status OK.
- Select this account as Default
Now, you are all set to use your Amazon account with Intento.