The name of Intento add-in for Microsoft Excel is Intento Translator for Word and Excel.
Intento Translator provides you with a simple way to translate and read cells and whole sheets in your preferred language. The Smart Routing feature allows you to get the best available translation quality according to our internal benchmarks.
Also, you can select any of the Machine Translation engines integrated with Intento MT Hub: Alibaba, Amazon, Baidu, CloudTranslation, DeepL, Google (including AutoML), GTCOM, IBM, Kakao, Microsoft, ModernMT, Naver, PROMT, SAP, SDL, SYSTRAN, Tencent, Tilde, Yandex, Youdao.
⚠ If you used now discontinued add-in Intento Translator for Spreadsheets, please remove it and install Intento Translator for Word and Excel. Your credentials issued for Intento Translator for Spreadsheet are valid to use with Intento Translator for Word and Excel.
- Excel 2013+
- Excel 2016+
- Excel 2016 for Mac
- Excel Online
- You can translate single cells
- You can translate a whole sheet. This includes the translation of all non-empty cells (excluding formulas) and cell notes. Optionally, you can choose to translate the sheet's name.
- In this release, we bundled two add-ins, Intento Translator for Word and Intento Translator for Spreadsheets, into the one new add-in Intento Translator for Word and Excel
- Seamless sign-in. Now users can sign in and sign up using e-mail and password or via Google social sign-in.
- Now languages and providers capabilities are shown for non-signed-up users
- Translate cell contents
- Whole sheet translation with one click
- Guided tutorial