- Please set up your account in the Console and make sure you have a production API key. If you have any questions about getting the Production API Key, you can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to note that at the moment you can access MT engines through Intento in Wordfast only via Intento contracts with MT providers.
- Don’t forget to set up an account in Wordfast, you can visit their official page to request a free trial or purchase a license right away.
- Once you launch Wordfast Anywhere, please click on the “Setup” tab:
- Click on the MT tab and choose the “Add” button below:
- Please choose Intento from the dropdown:
- If you already have a Production API Key in Intento, please fill it in the corresponding field and click on "load providers" to choose the provider from the list, or you can leave it at automatic selection:
- Hit the “Save Settings” button to apply changes:
- If everything is set up correctly, you will see the following:
- Open the “File” tab and upload the document you would like to translate:
- When the file is uploaded, you can double-click on it to open:
- Choose "Translate FM" to translate the file:
Please note that you can always check the list of allowed file formats in the corresponding section of the “Document Upload” window:
Here you can also check our video guide: