Intento Console is a key tool to set your Intento experience. In this article, you will find a quick guide on how to start using the Console.
Via Intento Console you can:
The set of allowed features is based upon your permissions and subscription plan.
Below you will find the list of all the sections of Intento Console, in order to find out more about each of them, please click on the highlighted words:
- Dashboard: API keys and calls details
- MT Usage: Machine Translation usage statistics
- Lang Detect Usage: Language detect usage statistics
- Web Tools: Web application to compare multiple MT engines (Deprecated)
- Jobs History: Detailed information about your translation requests
- MT Portal: A web application that allows uploading files in various formats
- Connected Accounts: list of your own MT Provider credentials
- MT Studio: A set of professional tools allowing you to evaluate and improve the quality of MT engines
- Users: A list of users, their permissions, and API key label list
- API keys: A list of the available API keys
- Help section: You can start a live chat with Intento Support Team, or contact us via email@example.com
Here is what these sections look like on the main page:
When you log into Intento Console for the first time, you may see a shorter list of functionalities. This happens if you don't have a valid subscription:
If you want to use Intento in the production mode, you can find out more about our subscription plans by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.