Intento Console is a key tool to set your Intento experience. In this article, you will find a quick guide on how to start using the Console.
Via Intento Console you can:
The set of allowed features is based upon your permissions and subscription plan.
When you enter Intento Console, you will see the sections available for your user-plan on the left side of the screen:
You can see these sections:
- Dashboard: API keys and calls details
- MT Usage: machine translation usage statistics
- Lang Detect Usage: language detect usage statistics
- Web Tools: web application to compare multiple MT engines
- Jobs History: async [asynchronous] translation jobs details
- User Feedback: quality feedback list
- MT Portal: web tool to try different MT engines without programming
- Connected Accounts: list of your own MT Provider credentials
- Users: list of users, their permissions and API key label list
- API keys: list of the available API keys
Please click on the highlighted words above to find detailed information about each section. Here is what the Main Dashboard looks like:
When you enter Intento Console for the first time, you may see a screen that is a little bit different due to the limited functionality. This happens if you don't have a valid subscription.
If you want to use Intento in the production mode, you can get a subscription by contacting us via email@example.com.
When you get your subscription activated, you will see an active production key section in your Console. You are now all set to start your Intento journey.