The Jobs History view is a section with your recent asynchronous translation jobs. This may help you to understand and track data during your interaction with Intento in CAT or TMS tools, which typically provide very limited error reporting.
You will see:
- Job ID
- Source language [language code]
- Target language [language code]
- Glossary [if you use glossaries you can see the name of one used for the query]
- Smart routing [indicate whether you use Smart routing and what type of it: default or custom]
- Model ID [if you use custom MT models]
- Own keys [if you use your own connected account for MT Provider]
- userdata [contains meta-information about a job. For example, the name of a file which was uploaded while translating via Web Tools or via MT Portal]
- user_key_label [label for API key used for this query]
- User agent [tool you used for your query]
- Auth [authorization details]
You can also download translation result by clicking on thesign if this is allowed by your subscription plan and role.
Please share job history details when you request technical support.
Also, bear in mind that async jobs are stored for 30 days by default and accessible to you only.