Intento Machine Translation Hub for Employee Experience helps businesses of all sizes scale up their global operations by connecting the whole company and optimizing collaboration and productivity. With Intento’s Machine Translation Hub, you can create a native-language workplace for your global employees, featuring built-in chats, knowledge bases, activity streams, and forms – all powered by real-time machine translation. Streamline self-service in employees’ native language to boost engagement, loyalty, and productivity, and speed up ticket resolution across regions and time zones – support agents can help employees worldwide in any language!
Intento’s Machine Translation Hub for Employee Experience has several key benefits and features, including:
- Knowledge managers can instantly publish new or updated articles in all languages, ensuring employees understand them no matter what language they speak.
- Support agents can serve global employees in any language with lightning-fast, accurate machine translation.
- The Intento team will help you select the best-fit Machine Translation Providers and AI augmentation pipelines for your unique use case, delivering optimal quality and performance.
- Automatically cache your translations into Translation Storage and reuse them to save up to 80% of your machine translation budget.
To configure Intento Machine Translation Hub, take the following steps:
- Click on the 'All' tabs and scroll down to Integration Hub → Connections & Credentials → Connections.
- In the connections section, click 'New' in the upper right corner and create a new HTTP(s) Connection record.
- Fill the spaces with the following Information:
- Name: Intento Connection
- Connection Alias: x_int67_intento_ts.Intento_Machine_Translation_Hub_Alias
- Connection URL: https://syncwrapper.inten.to/
- Add your API Key Credentials to the connection.
- . Go to Dynamic Translation → Translator Configuration and create an
Intento Configuration. As a “Translate subflow”, select the “Translate
Text” option provided specifically by the Intento Machine Translation
- Now that you’ve set up Dynamic Translation, follow our guides to enable
translations for your Knowledge Bases, Agent Chats, Forms and Activity Streams.