You can improve machine translations with Intento Glossaries, by adding them to the respective Intento Smart Routing rules.
In order to do this, please proceed to the Glossaries page:
- Select the needed glossary with a checkbox
- click the Use in Routing button in the top menu
- Select the routing table, language pair, and a provider for the selected glossary
- Click the Use in Routing button
- Adding a glossary to the routing rule might take some time depending on glossary size and provider.
- If the language pair of the glossary is not specified and set to "All" you will be able to add it to the routing without specifying the pair. If the source or target language is chosen, then it will be preselected in routing as well. If you would like to choose a specific language, please make sure it is written in bold, as it means that this language is included in the routing schema, otherwise the translation will fail with the corresponding error.
You can delete a glossary from the routing rule by hovering over the name of the routing on the main Glossaries page, and clicking on the trash bin icon next to the desired language pair:
Once the glossary is added/deleted, you will receive the corresponding notification in the upper right corner: