The list of requirements to use Intento connector for Smartcat:
- Unite subscription plan in Smartcat
- Admin role in Smartcat
- Intento Production API Key. If you don't have it yet, please contact us via email@example.com, we will be happy to assist.
- Name of the routing table you are going to use in Intento
If you are all set, please choose "Credentials" from the Settings menu:
Then click on "Add Credential" and select Intento:
To save the settings, please enter the name of your key and the value of the Production API Key in Intento.
Once the settings are saved, you can jump right off to try them out on a new project.
When the file is downloaded, you will be able to apply the settings to your project. Please make sure to do the following:
- Set the name for your project
- Choose the language pair
- Check the "Use Machine Translation" box
- Select "Paid Service"
Please click on the gear icon next to the "Paid service" field to chose Intento for your translation:
Then you will be able to set all the needed workflow stages:
And after you click on "Finish," you can open the project to see the results: