The application for Mac allows translation of texts copied into the system clipboard with configurable shortcuts. The application supports major Mac-based IDE software. To start exploring the app, please make sure to follow the steps described below:
- Please set up your account in the Console and make sure you have a subscription plan. You can always contact us on that matter via email@example.com.
- Download Intento Translator into the preferred folder and launch the setup process:
- Open the .dmg file, and if you agree with the terms of the license, press on "Agree":
4. Move Intento Translator to the Applications folder:
5. Click on the app icon in the launchpad and open it:
6. Choose the "Sign in" option if you already have an account and "Sign up" if you are willing to register one:
7. Click on the Gear icon to configure the settings:
8. In the "Translate" tab, you can select the hotkeys to trigger the translation for the chosen language pair, as an example, you can use Command+C(x2) or change it to any other combination starting with Command+C. Or else, you can select not to use any hotkeys for translation and just paste the texts right into the app.
You can also switch automatic copying of translations on/off.
9. To configure individual notification settings, please trigger the translation by pressing the hotkeys and find Intento Translator in the Notification center:
10. The same settings are available for the "Change direction and translate" option. Please make sure to specify different hotkeys in the "Translate" and "Change direction and translate" tabs.
11. Then click on the button to go to the translation menu:
12. Choose the provider or specify the routing rules you would like to apply, select the language pair and paste the phrase you would like to translate under the "From" box. If you would like to change the direction of the translation, please click on.
13. Select a text for translation, and you will see a popup window after pressing the selected hotkeys. You will be able to copy the translation to the clipboard if this feature has already been enabled in the settings:
In case you have any questions left, please don't hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always pleased to help you! :)