With Intento MT Hub you can smoothly use your Amazon account. You can find steps on how to connect your Amazon account below.
- Go to Intento Console: https://console.inten.to/accounts
- Click Connected Accounts tab on the left (you need to have at least an MT Expert subscription level with Intento)
- Scroll the list of MT providers down until you see Amazon line.
- Expand the section according to your Amazon key. In the examples below,
- Click CONNECT YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
- Come up with credentials name in CredentialId field, it could be used later as a credential alias in API calls so it should be unique for each account you connect.
- Specify your Amazon account Access key as access_key parameter (please find the instruction on how to obtain it below); Secret key as secret_key parameter; Service as service parameter; Region as region parameter (“Global Link” on the top right corner of the page in your Amazon account).
- Click CHECK AND CONNECT. Wait for status OK.
- Select this account as Default
Now, you are all set to use your Amazon account with Intento.
How to obtain the credentials for your Amazon account:
Login to Amazon Web Services https://signin.aws.amazon.com/
Type “IAM” in the search bar then click on it:
Select "Users" in the sidebar:
- Click on "Add users":
Set user name and select “Access key - Programmatic access” AWS credential type:
Click on “Create group" button:
Set group name and apply “TranslateFullAccess” policy.
Click next until you see that the user setup is finished.
- Once the user is created, go back to "Users" page and select the new user:
Select the "Security credentials" tab andclick the “Create access key” button.
Save the .csv file with credentials.