Request a Download and Contact Sales
Visit Intento Translator's ServiceNow store page to request a download. After you have requested to download the application, our sales team will contact you to discuss the use cases and provide tailored solutions, including:
- A set of machine translation engines best suited for your need
- Required AI fine-tunings such as entity protection, tone of voice, profanity filtering, etc.
- UX customization
To start using the application, you will need to purchase Intento MT Hub for Community Content. The salesperson will provide you with all the required information and organize a pilot project if necessary.
Install the Application
After you have discussed the terms and conditions with our sales team,
you’ll be set to install the application.
Setting Up the Application
Before configuring the application, make sure that you have been provided
with the following:
1. URL for Intento Service
2. Access key to perform translations
3. Hash to control Subresource Integrity (SRI)
Configuring the application
1. Select “All” from the top menu, search for “Intento Translator”, and
select the “Configuration” option.
2. Activate the Intento Translator.
3. Paste the URL, Key, and Hash you received from the Intento team into
the respective fields and enable Subresource Integrity (SRI) control.
4. Click “Save”
Enable real-time translation
1. Open Service Portal Configuration.
2. In the tab that opens, click on the Portals item in the top menu.
3. Select portal content that you want to be translated, or where the Intento Translator should be enabled.
4. Select the theme, scroll down and click on the JS includes option.
5. Click “New”.
6. Select Intento Translator in the JS include field.
7. Click on the Save button below.
Testing the Application
Test real-time translation
1. Open the widget by clicking the Translate button in the top-right corner.
2. Choose the language you want to translate into from the View this page in drop-down menu (e.g., Italian).
3. The content of the page should now be in the language you chose.
Test multilingual search
1. Choose the language you want to search in from the drop-down menu (e.g., Italian).
2. Enter your query in the preferred language in the search box and click on the Search button.
3. Your query, as well as the search results, should be in English.
4. After that, the page should also be translated to Italian or any other language you have selected previously.