In order to use the MT profile in the workflow while working on your project in Smartling, please follow these steps.
- Open the "projects" tab and click on the gear icon in the upper right corner. Then click on "Project Settings":
- Select the "Workflows" tab, click on "Create Workflow," and choose the option according to your user scenario:
- Fill out the name of the projects you would like to apply this workflow to, select the domain and target languages, and hit the "Create" button:
- Once the workflow is created, you can click on the "Manage Step" button to apply the MT profile:
- Then you will be able to select the preconfigured MT Profile as the Translation Provider. If you have not created a profile yet, please see this guide.
You can select multiple profiles for the cases when an error is returned. Multiple alternates are prioritized from top to bottom.
Also, you can add the Fallback Method to move strings to another workflow step if they cannot be machine translated.
Once you save the configuration, you are good to go. :)
In case you still have any questions or require our assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. We are always pleased to help!