You can customize the results of Machine Translation by using glossaries that contain specific terminology. This article overviews certain ways of using glossaries via Intento.
Glossaries that are supported on the stage of training models:
- Microsoft (phrase/case sensitive, dictionary)
Native glossaries are also supported by Intento and can be used in the translation process. It basically means that you can connect the account billed on the provider's side and use the glossaries created on the provider's side by sending a request with the glossary name. This feature is supported by:
- Google Advanced Translation API with Intento interface
- Systran PNMT with Intento interface
Provider-agnostic glossary support. Such glossaries are stored and managed on Intento's side:
Types of Intento glossaries:
- Unidirectional (Source language term is different from the target language term)
- Non-translatable (Terms that are not supposed to change after the translation)
Please note that we are constantly adding support of new providers, so don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com if you would like to see more providers on the list or if you would like to learn more about the feature itself.