- Please set up your account in the Console and make sure you have a production API key. If you have any questions about getting the Production API Key, you can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download Intento Translator and launch the setup process:
3. Click on "Next" read and accept the License Agreement:
4. Save the program to C:\Program Files (x86)\Intento Translator for Windows\
5. Click on Install:
6. Once you open the Translator, you will be able to enter the Production API Key and set up the hotkeys. You can check the box "copy translation to the buffer" as well to be able to paste it quickly afterward:
7. Select a text for translation and you will see a popup window:
If you click on that window, you will be able to copy the translated text to the clipboard: