With Intento MT Hub you can smoothly use your Microsoft account. You can find steps on how to connect your Microsoft account below.
- Go to Intento Console: https://console.inten.to/accounts
- Click Connected Accounts tab on the left (you need to have at least an MT Expert subscription level with Intento)
- Scroll the list of MT providers down until you see Microsoft Translator API v2.0 (SMT) and Microsoft Translator API v3.0 lines. Click on the line according to your key.
- Expand the section according to your Microsoft key and click "Connect your own account"
- Come up with credentials name in CredentialId field, it could be used later as a credential alias in API calls so it should be unique for each account you connect.
- Specify your Microsoft key as Key parameter
- Click CHECK AND CONNECT. Wait for status OK and select this account as Default
Now, you are all set to use your Microsoft account with Intento.