How to configure Intento Translator for Jira:
- Please set up your account in the Console and make sure you have a production API key. If you have any questions about getting the Production API Key, you can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Intento Translator for Jira
- Open the Administration panel —> Manage apps —> Intento —> Translation configuration:
- Choose the project you would like to set the configuration for and click on "edit".
- Then you will see the settings view, where you would need to paste your Production API key, select a project and specify the language pair. Other fields are optional:
Optional fields descriptions:
- Specify a hashtag for elements to be ignored by machine translation: items with this hashtag will not be sent for translation. The hashtag sign is mandatory. Example: #do-not-translate
- Specify do-not-translate rule for Regular Expressions (Texts that match specified regular expressions (RE) in this field will not be sent for translation. You can write as many as you want REs line by line. An example file name RE: [a-zA-Z_\.]+\.(json|msi|exe).
- Allow requests for human translation
- Specify a human translation marker
Specify a separator for summary translations
Specify language pair for translation and a disclaimer
- Translate new content automatically: all updates in the issue will be translated automatically
- Add translation to summaries: the plugin automatically adds the translation to all summaries in the project and preserves the original text
- Add translation to descriptions: the plugin automatically adds the translation to descriptions of all issues in selected projects
- Add translation to comments: the plugin automatically adds translations to all comments in all issues inside the selected projects
- Log translation texts: The plugin logs all translation texts on Intento side.