Translation Portal was created to provide end-users with a web tool to try different MT engines without programming. Translation Portal can also be embedded in internal portals etc.
You can start by selecting desired language pair for translation and insert text or drag your file. Smart routing mode will be applied automatically.
In Smart routing mode, we route your requests to one of the 9 top-performing MT systems from the most recent report with several important features:
- The requests are routed only to cost-effective systems (<$25 per 1M characters). Different MT engines can command much higher prices.
- We route only to systems with full data protection and confidentiality.
- We route only to stable and reliable commercial systems.
- In some cases, we have identified that ranking on private data differs from ranking for public WMT datasets in the report. We use those insights.
- For language pairs that are not in the report, we extrapolate.
If you want to check a specific engine, you can choose it from the drop-down list. The list of the available engines will automatically update according to the selected language pair.
You can upload a file in TXT, HTML, XML, CSV, DOCX, XLSX, PPTX format. Once the file is processed, you will be able to download its translated version by clicking the icon in the "Translation" section. You will also see it on the "Translated files" list below:
NB: Translation Portal is available for users with any Office Productivity plan.