1. Open your Memsource Cloud Editor project and export it as a bilingual MXLIFF.
3. Upload your MXLIFF file for translation to Web Tools by clicking OPEN FROM COMPUTER.
When your file is uploaded, you will see some sample content from it and statistics.
4. Choose the source and target languages of your project.
5. Choose one or more machine translation providers from the list.
You can use smart routing feature, and Intento will choose a machine translation engine for you automatically according to the rules described on the yellow disclaimer below:
6. Click TRANSLATE when you’re done with all the settings.
7. Translation progress is visible in the Jobs History section.
While translation is in progress, you see a spinning preloader.
When the translation is done, you are able to download the translated file in MXLIFF format (for one provider) and in a zip archive (for several providers).
8. To use the translated file in Memsource Desktop Editor, go to the File menu and click Open.
9. To open the translated file in Memsource Cloud Editor:
1) Change translated file extension from .MXLIFF to .XLIFF
2) Upload a new job to your project and open it.
You can also translate MXLIFF files from Memsource Editor through Intento API.
Technical documentation is available here.