We are experiencing exceptional growth in our customer base. To help us make sure their experience with our platform is productive and pleasurable, we are looking for an outstanding Technical Account Manager to join our Customer Success team and assist with both technical and strategic help in building Intento products.
The focus of this position is to be a single POC for Intento partners and end customers, driving and advocating initiatives that deliver partner/customer satisfaction, all while driving MRR goals.
If mentioned bellow resonates with you, then we want to hear from you!
• Manage expectations and requests of existing clients and make them happy. Exceed customer expectations as their key resource within Intento
• Develop PSA and SOW in collaboration with the Sales team
• Participate in the pilot and procurement processes to facilitate closing deals with new clients
• Participate in the online and on-site meetings with the clients and conferences as it may be required by Intento business needs
• Deliver regular client reviews that summarize support issue trends and identify opportunities for improvement
• Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Intento platform and services, provide consultations to customer engaging experts from other Intento teams as required
• Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
• Work with Development, Support, Product, and other team prioritizing and keeping track of customer’s incidents and feature requests
• Communicate the client requirements for pilot and ongoing projects and provide clear and constructive product feedback to Intento Product teams based on customer requirements
• Help to document best practices in developing and deploying Intento solutions to select customers
• Function as a front-line technical resource for "best practice" and informal customer questions
• Review customer implementation plans and making recommendations in line with best practices
• Identify potential technical or business obstacles and suggesting solutions
• Provide updates on Intento strategic and product roadmaps
• Put a customer at the front of the queue for product upgrades and new releases
• Manage internal organization development projects, ensure consistent execution and reporting
• Manage process escalations, develop Intento internal and customer-facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in support, technical account manager, or sales account management. The ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
• Desire to help and be helpful
• At least 5+ years experience in customer-facing positions in support, technical account manager, sales account management or other roles, software/ systems integration/cloud experience preferred
• Fluent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate as a minimum), other European languages is a plus
• Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues
• Flexible to be on-call via company-provided tools to respond to high-severity customer issues during non-standard business hours
• Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
• Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills including presentation skills
• Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills
• Ability to travel up to 15 percent of the time, including internationally
• Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent industry experience
• You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself
• Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the course of the company
• Gain first-hand experience deploying solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
• Get exposed to AI at a unique company while meeting a wide range of industry professionals in person