You can use your own credentials for MT providers to access them via Intento MT Hub.
Let Intento know that you have your own credentials
- Go to Connected Accounts in the Intento Console: https://console.inten.to/accounts
- Expand the section of the provider that you want to configure. In the examples below, this is Yandex Cloud Translate API v2
- Click CONNECT YOUR OWN ACCOUNT
- You can change the name (credential Id) of a set of access settings. Enter all the information required by the provider. Fields to be filled may differ for different providers:
- Click CHECK AND CONNECT. Wait for status OK.
Now you can use your Yandex account through Intento Connected Accounts.
If you want to set up a Google account, please follow the instructions in this article.