We are experiencing exceptional growth in our customer base. To help us make sure their experience with our platform is productive and pleasurable, we are looking for a customer-oriented technically-minded individual.
If you have attention to detail, can figure things out, even when described by a non-technical person, and are excited by helping customers resolve any problems they may encounter, then we want to hear from you!
• Actively working with customers to identify and resolve a range of support questions and issues, from simple to complex via email, phone, and chat
• Exceeding customer expectations by delivering exceptional service.
• Taking ownership of customer needs by following up with tickets, and escalating internally where necessary
• Identifying, troubleshooting, documenting and escalating internal and external customers technical issues and bugs to the Development team, efficiently and accurately
• Triaging technical issues with Customer Success and Development teams
• Building and augmenting our internal Knowledge Base and external resources so that reoccurring solutions are documented to enhance the quality of our customer responses and reduce resolution time
• Performing other operational and administrative support as requested by the business
• From time to time acting as front-line for incoming support requests
• Demonstrating leadership and autonomy in resolving complex technical problems, including escalations to the Development team
The ideal candidates must be self-motivated with the ability to operate autonomously in an agile environment. The ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
• Desire to help and be helpful
• Relentless passion and contagious enthusiasm
• 3+ years in IT-related customer support (software/systems integrations/cloud solutions preferred)
• Fluent written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate as a minimum), other European languages is a plus
• Degree or undergraduate degree (CS/EE preferred)
• Experience with the following: HTML, HTTP, RESTful API, SQL
• Self-starter with a sense of accountability but yet a team player
• Ability to think on your feet and find fast or lateral solutions to technical issues
• Willingness to learn and adapt
• Ability to convey technical information effectively and analyze technical issues
• Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills and exceptional customer service skills necessary
• Flexible to be on-call via company-provided tools to respond to high-severity customer issues during non-standard business hours
• Remote work experience
• You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself
• Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the course of the company
• Gain first-hand experience deploying solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
• Get exposed to AI at a unique company while meeting a wide range of industry professionals in person
• Gain the experience to transition into either a more technical (software engineering) or a more customer-oriented (customer success manager) role in the future